To the Donors of Books/Personal Libraries
- Maulana Jamal Mian Farangi Mahli - 250 Books
- Senator Late Syed Ishtiaq Azhar - 2,500 Books (approx)
- Dr. Farman Fatehpuri - 2,000 Books
- Dr. Wafa Rashdi - 500 Books
- Maulana Ismail Zabeeh - 300 Books
- Mr. Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi - 200 Books
- Hira Foundation - 150 Books
To the Devotees and Admirers for rendering Honorary Services
- Raisa Begum Mohani (Niece of Maulana Hasrat Mohani) for her commendable efforts put in matters relating to the acquisition of an amenity plot and construction of Hasrat Mohani Memorial Library and Hall by Karachi Development Authority (KDA) and Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC).
- Syed Inamul Hasan Mohani (Maternal grandson of Maulana Hasrat Mohani), for arranging needed equipment and furniture for use in the Library and Hall. He looks after the civil, mechanical, electrical, and other maintenance needs of these structures. Besides these, he also gets the Accounts of the Trust duly audited yearly by a firm of Chartered Accountants.
- Mr. Kazi Abdul Razzak, Chartered Architect, Karachi, for rendering architectural services and supervising the construction of Hasrat Mohani Memorial Library and Hall Building.
- Messers Haider and Company, Chartered Accountants, for auditing the accounts of the Trust for the last three decades.
- (Late) S.Azfar Rizvi, President, Daira Adab-o-Saqafat International and Member, Syndicate, Federal Government Urdu University, for extraordinary coordination in the observance of Maulana Hasrat Mohani's death anniversaries.
- Ms. Rumaisa Mohani and Malika Farha Mohani, granddaughters of Maulana Hasrat Mohani, for putting in relentless and dedicated efforts in the launching of this Website in 2007.
- Mr. Syed Asghar Kazmi, for the compilation of various important articles about Maulana Hasrat Mohani.